Thursday, June 4, 2009

Story on 29th May 2009

Hari tu saya amat la tak ada mood… bangun lambat…lemah segala badan…. I feel soo down, tak tau kenapa…..

Sampai ofis pun lambat… sib baik boss meeting luar….n baik hati… (hmmm baik hati ker???)… hehehe…

Anddd when I arrived opis aje.. I saw one card on my keyboard….

TO Marshita…

And it wrote as below:-

Dear Marshita,

Wedding dates are really important and in this case, we all share a wonderful date. May your marriage last as long as ours and may you have as much fun, excitement, love and devotion to each other as Rosemary and I have enjoyed.

Best wishes from both of us on your special day…. Bob & Rosemary…. 2/6/2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY …… HUGS & KISSES FROM BOTH OF US…..


Huhuhuhu… he made me cried like crazy!!!!!!!!!! Serious… I terus lari masuk toilet…

He is sooo fatherly… yelah umur pun dah dekat2 ngan umur my ayah…. Below is the Card…… eventho it’s simple.. but its mean a lot………..

No comments: